In this episode we talk with Sara Christensen, feisty founder of Kickass Masterminds, about building masterminds that support the building of the business and life you want. We talk about how you can force the time for yourself to make magic happen and Sara’s strong belief in following and honing your intuition, while finding ways to interrupt your daily patterns. Without either of these, she says, we could miss out on the building the life we want. As entrepreneurs you have the drive to craft the business and life you want. Sara has some great tips on how she has done it and how you can too.
Masterminds for Rebel Entrepreneurs Episode Highlights
- Entrepreneurs, like creatives, need the daily discipline to be their best selves.
- “You have to get outside of your normal life and routine.”
- What does that happy life mean to you – scheme and dream
- Not in the context of your current situation or what other people think about you
- Four ways you get your intuition: clairvoyance, clairaudience, claircognizance, and clairsentience https://www.amandalinettemeder.com/blog/what-is-clairvoyance-clairaudience-claircognizance-and-clairsentience
- Force free and open space for yourself. Create a pattern interrupt and drive a different route.
- Get all your ideas out there. Don’t keep them in.
- The magic happens in the execution!
Sara is the feisty founder of Kickass Masterminds. She’s been a successful business owner for more than 20 years, starting and running five of her own profitable companies.
Her largest business was producing revenue of $10 million per year and had 75 full-time employees when she sold it. She’s also owned a Marketing Communications Firm, a Jewelry Design Studio and a Wellness Business.
Prior to getting bitten by the entrepreneurial bug, Sara worked as the Head of Marketing for several large corporations.
Before devoting her work fulltime to her own businesses, Sara was in Marketing and Business Development for several dot-com and high-tech companies.
She’s also a best-selling author and keynote speaker.
Sara has a Bachelor of Science in Mass Communications from St. Cloud State University in Minnesota.
When she’s not doing the entrepreneurial thing, you can find her in a hot yoga studio or sipping whiskey on the rocks.