This week we had the opportunity to talk with Brianne Huntsman about Practice Saying, “F*ck No”! Brianne’s philosophy on how to say F*ck No! Is a recipe to stop people from using your time, energy and resources.
Saying F*ck No Episode Highlights:
- It’s okay to be more than one thing. Slashes are okay.
- “I’m designing the life I want.”
- Four ways to say f*ck no:
- Start charging for brainspace. No more “Can I pick your brain?”
- Practice saying no without an apology.
- Define your own boundaries.
- Set how much time a week you can give away.
- Use the “this is not a negotiation” mentality with your time.
- Invent an assistant name “Josh” to negotiate rates if you feel uncomfortable.
Brianne is the CEO and founder of The Huntswoman, a creative agency. Like a lot of millennials, her headline on LinkedIn has a lot of slashes, working as a Coach/Consultant/Product Designer. She’s also currently working on her first fashion collection.
Follow Brianne at:
The_Huntswoman on Instagram and Twitter