This week we talk with entrepreneur Rosie Cruz CEO of Cruz Multimedia Productions LLC, the Founder of The Actor’s Conference and Co-Creator of HUSH The Series. She shares her entrepreneurial journey and her experiences finding community through founding The Actor’s Conference. She also talks about how HUSH The Series was created.
- Rosie shares how and why she founded The Actor’s Conference
- The importance of finding your community and having a sense of camaraderie
- Rosie talks about how HUSH The Series came about.
- Rosie’s advice for juggling multiple projects:
- Breathing is huge – it changes your thinking, changes physiology
- We all strive to have balance and focus, but it’s not always possible.
- Stay focused on what you want to accomplish
- Entrepreneurship is beautiful, it’s ugly, it’ll make you confront yourself, you’ll cry but also in the most joyous way, you’ll learn to vibrate within your body in the most beautiful way.
Rosie Cruz is the CEO of her own production company, Cruz Multimedia Productions LLC, the Founder of The Actor’s Conference and Co-Creator of HUSH The Series. A graduate of San Jose State University’s Theatre Arts program, Rosie has worked steadily as an actor in the Bay Area and LA markets. She continues to study with top Hollywood acting coaches to refine her craft. Her recent film and studio television highlights include A Normal Life, Oksana, and NBC’s Trauma. She co-founded New Works West Theatre Company in the San Francisco Bay Area. She is the co-creator of HUSH The Series, an award winning internet series, inspired by true events. Her new media credits include the Dyke Central Pilot. For nearly two decades, she has developed a thriving event planning business. She’s a true creative entrepreneur, living in the Bay Area with her husband and three children.
Follow Rosie online at:
Download the FREE Lean the F*ck Out Launch Kit
If you are thinking about starting a business or side hustle, check out our Lean the F*ck Out Launch Kit. The kit gives you tools and inspiration to start thinking like a fempreneur and start designing the life you want! You’ll receive a guided meditation to help you figure out your vision, a budget worksheet to see what you need financially to make a go of it, daily practices including printable worksheets and daily affirmations to help you keep your head up when your confidence is waning. Again, it’s free and it’s available at leanthef-ckout.com/launchkit.
Music: Sunshine by The Icicles